The 8 F's

Focused on Faith, Family, Friends, Finances, Freedom, Following, Fitness and Fun

Friday, June 1, 2012

Live the Life You've Always Wanted

Everyday I talk to people who struggle with their life.  They float through life from one thing to another (that was me, by the way).  Nothing makes them happy.  Nothing gives them purpose or satisfaction for very long.  Life becomes boring and apathetic.  What's missing is hope for your future, or purpose..  It takes a little work to detect what your purpose is, but once you do, you will have passion in your life.  You will be excited to get up in the mornings!  Instead of living for the weekends, you will live for everyday!  Everything you do will be focused on your purpose.  It won't always be easy or blissful.  But it will be worth it.

You will begin to see that the good things in your life are not good enough.  You now live for GREAT things in your life.  Good isn't good enough for God.  He wants GREAT!  And He knows that you are worthy of GREAT.  From the day that Jesus shed His blood to wash away your imperfections, you became GREAT.  Don't settle for less.  Our God is not a God of mediocrity.  He is a God of GREATNESS!  He did not make you to be or do small things.  You were made for great things.  "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28  To the Pharaoh in Exodus 9:16, "I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth."

So how do you find your purpose?  Much has been written about purpose and one of the best books I have found covers it perfectly in the first chapter.  Resolved: 13 Resolutions for Life by Orrin Woodward.  This book helped me to detect my purpose.  My purpose is to help you find yours.  You can purchase this book from my website http://www.the-team.biz/39889184 or on Amazon.com.

I pray that you will be blessed from reading this and that you detect your purpose and begin to live a life that you have always wanted.  God wants you to live your purpose as He did with King David in 1 Samuel and King Solomon in Kings.  The ripple effect of them living their lives with purpose was Jesus.  What will be your ripple effect?  Glory to God for all our GREAT blessings!

Peace,
windy

No comments:

Post a Comment